There are two ways to complete your Registration and confirm with payment: (Send in a Check or use the PayPal and Credit Card link below).
- You may send in your check Made Payable to: A Step Forward LLC and addressed to: Diane Gelinas, 104 Douglas Drive, Candia NH, 03034, and you also need to complete the information in the boxes below. Then the last step is to sign the Consent form that is on this page if you are a new client.
- If you want to Use a Credit Card or PayPal then Complete the Registration form in the boxes below on this page then use the PayPal link on this page to pay for the event/class. Then the Last Step is to Sign the Consent form below if you are a new client) .
PayPal Links will appear when classes are open.
Dancing in The Lyme Light – $15.00
May 6th 4 pm. to 5:30 p.m.
A Step Forward LLC
104 Douglas Drive
Candia NH 03034
Make Checks Payable to: Diane Gelinas
A fee of $25 will be assessed on any returned checks.
Reminder: Registration Tuition Fees Are Necessary in advance
Register For A Class/Event:
Please read and sign the Consent and Release Agreement below to complete Registration. (Note: If you are a returning client of A Step Forward LLC and have already signed this form you do not need to sign it every time you attend an event)
to download and print the Consent and Release Agreement
Consent and Release Agreement
In consideration of receiving services from A Step Forward, LLC, through or by its principles, employees, officers, agents, subsidiary companies as well as independent third party service providers A Step Forward contracts with (herein collectively referred to as Company), I hereby declare:
- I understand that advice and opinions expressed by third parties may not be that of A Step Forward;
- My health and mental wellbeing is adequate to participate in any session I register for;
- I understand services is not a substitute for professional medical treatment;
- I accept full responsibility for any and all movements of my physical form;
- My true and legal name is signed below and not otherwise;
- I am 18 years of age or older;
- I am not recovering from any surgery or being treated for any medical condition that would place my health at risk by participating in any event I register for and/or I have consulted with a doctor prior to participating.
I hereby state the above is true to the best of my knowledge. Except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, I unconditionally forever release and hold harmless A Step Forward from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature that may arise out of or in connection with any A Step Forward event I attend. I acknowledge and agree this release applies to any and all property owners where an event takes place as well as the property owner’s representatives, agents or employees as applicable. This release applies to any and all events I choose to participate in.
Please check box to digitally sign this document (not in operation at this time, please print document and sign) :
By checking this box, I am electronically signing this Consent and Release Form and agree to the forgoing terms and conditions. My digital signature has the same force and legal effect of my hand signature. I understand that I have the right to request a paper copy of this document and by checking this box I agree to waive that right. I consent to signing this electronic document in lieu of receiving this document in paper form and signing by hand.
Please call the office (603) 483-0132 if you registered and will not attend a session as we often have waiting lists for classes.
Tuition is non-refundable, however, may be transferable to future workshops subject to some restrictions. Tuition is refundable if the course is cancelled or rescheduled to a date you cannot attend.
Workshops/Events that are conducted by independent presenters brought into A Step Forward, are subjected to their terms and conditions, and tuition may not be refundable or transferable in these cases. If the event is cancelled by an Independent Presenter the tuition, however, is always refunded by A Step Forward
The Office of A Step Forward LLC is opened part time so you will be contacted usually within 48 hours.